The State of Ohio has mandated a mandatory face covering order to help protect the health safety of Ohioans. As posted by the Governor's office here.
All individuals in Ohio must wear facial coverings in public at all times when:
- At an indoor location that is not a residence
- Outdoors, but unable to maintain six-foot social distance from people who are not household members
- Waiting for, riding, driving, or operating public transportation,
such as a taxi, a car service, or a private car used for ride-sharing.
The order only requires those 10 years old or older to wear a mask. Additional exclusions include:
- Those with a medical condition or a disability or those communicating with someone with a disability;
- Those who are actively exercising or playing sports;
- Those who are officiants at religious services;
- Those who are actively involved in public safety; or
- Those who are actively eating or drinking.
Please make sure you are wearing your face coverings when attending any event at the Lewisburg Baptist Church and if you have any questions or concerns please reach out to a deacon.